Lip Saver Patch
The Lip Saver Patch is a product to assist clarinet and saxophone players and their bottom lip. Made of a thin thermoplastic, the Lip Saver Patch works like a football mouth guard: you place the patch in boiling water, remove it with a utensil, and squeeze it against your bottom teeth.
- Place patch on a utensil and place in rolling boiling water.
- After a few seconds, lift the patch out and carefully place lengthwise over your bottom teeth and squeeze to make it fit.
- If you like the way it fits, you are done. If not, repeat the above steps as many times as you like.
- You can use scissors to cut off any excess that you don't want
- Allows you to play longer and without discomfort
- Lasts longer than other methods
- No taste
- Customized to your teeth